Complaint Review: Precision Marketing

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: scamed — Oroville Washington
Precision Marketing
14 Karal Drive Framingham, Massachuetts USA

Precision Marketing Precision Mortgage Group, Precision Marketing LLC, Precision Marketing Group, contacted me by phone, promising web site (1-10-12) Summer 2013, sent to collections for hosting fees. Not authorized advised them to cancel or resell, not interested and earned $0.00. internet Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not the right Precision Marketing.

Preditory High Pressure Scamming.

Tried to start online business 2010.  I was contacted by Precision Marketing Group in Jan 2012 with promise

of website and earn $$ for per click payment.  I paid them a fee at the time, but never advised of additional

charges. Nothing received, no contract signed, no income generated.

I had forgotten about their call and website as no income generated.  A year later they phone to collect $240.00

for web hosting.  I advised I did not use the website, authorize web hosting, and advised them to cancel, or resell

or whatever; I was not interested.   Months later began receiving collection calls from collections agency.  Advised

agency of the above, and no authorization was given for hosting fees.   They advised me to call Precision Mktg

at 1-203-970-4351.  They have been told many, many times that this is Unauthorized.  They say they recorded

conversations, so they will also have my cancellation, unauthorization etc on the recordings.  If this goes on my

personal credit report, I want to be included in a lawsuit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Marketing-/Framingham-Massachuetts-01701/Precision-Marketing-Precision-Mortgage-Group-Precision-Marketing-LLC-Precision-Marketi-1084031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is not the right Precision Marketing.

AUTHOR: Maureen - ()

As the owner of Precision Marketing Group in Framingham, MA I am rebutting this report from Oroville Washington. This report seems to be about another Precision Marketing - there are many throughout the U.S. and we have been confused with others in the past.

In fact, there are many different Precision Marketing companies complained about on this Ripoff Report site.

Our firm does not sell hosting services, nor do we ever do telemarketing. We serve as an outsourced marketing department for B2B entrepreneurial firms. We do not have a 203 phone number.

Feel free to contact us if you need more details on this rebuttal.

14 Karal Dr