Complaint Review: predators watch

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — Houston Texas United States of America
predators watch

predators watch This company has somehow turned the legitimate and consential ads that I responded to on craigslist in to calling me a predator/ they want money to take the data off the website and they warned me no, Internet

This company predators watch has stated that I am a predator. There is nothing to substantiate this accusation. I thought this was probably not something anyone else could view, and was some kind of scam. When I googled it was accessible to the public which is completely unacceptable. They have the nerve to ask for money to have the data removed.

No legitimate organization that is sincerely working on behalf of  victims of  sexual abuse or predators would offer to take the information of the web. Then they warn me not to  sue them.  I have responded to craigslist personal ad that are completely legitimate. This could be very damaging.  I want this information deleted and I am not going to pay a dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/predators-watch/internet/predators-watch-This-company-has-somehow-turned-the-legitimate-and-consential-ads-that-I-1028472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on predators watch