Complaint Review: predatorswatch.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Norrl — Olney Maryland United States of America
predatorswatch.com

predatorswatch.com I recently received a spam e-mail from this company claiming that I had been added to a "online predators" list. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PREDATOR WATCH

I recently got a spam e-mail from this company stating that I had been added to their "online predators" database. This is abviously a scam, I am not now or ever will be such a person.What recourse do I have in such a case? Thanks in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/predatorswatchcom/internet/predatorswatchcom-I-recently-received-a-spam-e-mail-from-this-company-claiming-that-I-ha-992117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on predatorswatch.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PREDATOR WATCH

AUTHOR: biker_1958 - (United States of America)

I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING WRONG SO I DONT KNOW WHY IM ON THE LIST I WOULD APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN OFF THANK YOU (((email redacted)))