Complaint Review: predatorswatch.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Vladimir — Brooklyn New York United States of America
predatorswatch.com

predatorswatch.com Is trying to extort money from me by publishing my picture and email on the predator website, pictures that were obtained from either a dating site of craiglist.com , Internet

I recieved a message from the website http://predatorswatch.com/ that asserted that my name and likeness would be added to their "predator" watch list, and if I wanted my profile removed from the site I was instructed to be a nominal fee to remove my likeness from the predator website.

This is clearly a  case of extortion

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/predatorswatchcom/internet/predatorswatchcom-Is-trying-to-extort-money-from-me-by-publishing-my-picture-and-email-o-986467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on predatorswatch.com