Complaint Review: predictomobile

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: stuck7 — butler Pennsylvania United States of America
predictomobile

predictomobile 654-654 shows up as 654-654 on cell phone text sneaky,slimes. I had no idea where these texts originated. Internet

I was billed $9.99 for the month of october and november through my verizon wireless account. I checked with verizon wireless and was told they could do nothing. WHAT A SURPRIZE!!!  They did say to google 654-654,which was how it showed on my cell text,to see if perhaps the company who ripped me off came up. It did. The name came up as PREDICTOMOBILE 654-654. I still have no idea how they had access to my cell number let alone steal $9.99 from me twice. You can have your cell carrier put a block on this site,which is what I did,and not have to worry about these slimes ripping you off time after time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/predictomobile/internet/predictomobile-654-654-shows-up-as-654-654-on-cell-phone-text-sneakyslimes-I-had-no-idea-533107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on predictomobile