Complaint Review: preferbiz.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ivan — Naalehu Hawaii United States of America
preferbiz.com
NO .26 YueTan north street XiCheng district Be Internet United States of America

preferbiz.com Shoujiang Du & Alice Jin Preferbiz is a scam, took my money and never sent items i paid for. When I confronted the company I was given excuses about the shippment being in customs. Beijing, Internet

I came to preferbiz.com to shop for a new cell phones. I followed the directions and proceeded with my order.. I sent the company $450.00 USD for my delivery and never got a tracking number. When i asked the company about this I was told that everything is okay and is held up in customs. I began to ask more and more questions through the online chat and Alice wanted to talk less and less, then blocked me from being able to further chat. All she said is that they wont give a refund because the items have already been sent, well I still have no tracking number and no money... Well I started to do a Google search on the company is when I found that they have very low trustworthy rating of 3.7% and I found all the people that have been taken advantage off by these people. Please help me....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preferbizcom/internet/preferbizcom-Shoujiang-Du-Alice-Jin-Preferbiz-is-a-scam-took-my-money-and-never-sent-i-938130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preferbiz.com