Complaint Review: PREFERRED CARDHOLDER DIVISION New VISA And MasterCard Department

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2005

• Reported By:Lubbock Texas
PREFERRED CARDHOLDER DIVISION New VISA And MasterCard Department
4501 Forbes Boulevard Lanham, Maryland U.S.A.

PREFERRED CARDHOLDER DIVISION New VISA And MasterCard Department And J. Walsh They sent me a $3.25 check and had me to copy my Visa Card number on the back before I figured out that it was a scam. Ripoff Lanham Maryland

When I first recieved a $3.25 check and a prescreen and opt-out notice explaining my benefits, I thought "this is too good to be true", and it was. I went online and investigated it later on that night and discovered that I was not the only one to recieve a check, and an offer of a Visa or MasterCard with a credit limit of up to $2500. I hope that nothing happens that will damage my credit. The bank in which the check was processed through is FSMC, an affliate of First State Bank located in Lake Lillian, MN 56253.

Andrea
Lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREFERRED-CARDHOLDER-DIVISION-New-VISA-And-MasterCard-Department/Lanham-Maryland-20706/PREFERRED-CARDHOLDER-DIVISION-New-VISA-And-MasterCard-Department-And-J-Walsh-They-sent-me-157803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREFERRED CARDHOLDER DIVISION New VISA And MasterCard Department