Complaint Review: preferred guests resorts

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: charles — naperville Illinois
preferred guests resorts
501 N. Wymore winter park, Florida USA

preferred guests resorts Brandon Bizar The phones at the corporate offices are disconnected. winter park, Florida

*Author of original report: power outage

I became wary when a title company they were using went out of business.

I called PGR and left word and a young woman said she would check and call me back.

I did not receive a call back and left my name and number at least five times today and still no call back.

I then looked up the corporate offices to talk to them and their phones have also been disconnected.

I then sent an e-mail to an address given to us and it returned as spam.

Thankfully I called the our time share people that we wre going to exchange into this program and the title had not yet cleared and they stopped the transaction.

To date I have paid 5k for this program and don't hold many hopes about getting it back.

I have contacted the states attorney general for Orange county and will talk to the BBB of central Florida Monday.

Just too many things happening to seem like a coincidence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preferred-guests-resorts/winter-park-Florida-32789/preferred-guests-resorts-Brandon-Bizar-The-phones-at-the-corporate-offices-are-disconnect-1070432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preferred guests resorts

power outage

AUTHOR: charles brown - ()

I just received a call from Preferred Guests Resorts and their power was down.

I am satisfied with their service and wish I could retract my complaint that I made yesterday.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC