Complaint Review: preferred platinum plan services

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: lisey — san jose California United States of America
preferred platinum plan services
7657 Winnetka Ave. Canoga Park, California United States of America

preferred platinum plan services this company sent me a bill in the mail for $33.74 for 4 min talking on their adult line. i call them referring about some questions i had. They told me i owe them over 200 dollars for the calls. I ne Canoga Park California

I was billed in the mail 33.74 cents from preferred platinum services due to adult line phone services. I was billed that amount for 4 minutes. I called the company concerning of a couple of questions i had. They told me i owe them over 200 dollars due to talking on their adult lines. I never received no bill or information on my phone or credit card services. I had to find out by calling them myself, watsup with that. I'm not falling for this preferred platinum service adult phone line services. I want to report preferred platinum services for frauding. I've never received no additional information of these calls etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preferred-platinum-plan-services/Canoga-Park-California-91306/preferred-platinum-plan-services-this-company-sent-me-a-bill-in-the-mail-for-3374-for-4-600530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preferred platinum plan services