Complaint Review: preferred tax relief

• Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Bernard S — Sauk Village Illinois USA
preferred tax relief
1875 century park east 7fl century city, California United States of America

preferred tax relief these robbers had me to set my bank acct number with a void cheek of 1000 dollars and they got me for 10.000 century city, California

I  call a number i saw on tv preferred tax relief matt jones who i had talk with said that they could help me i told them i owed the i r s 100.ooo they ask me for 1000 up front and said it would coast me 7500 all togather. and that i needed they accountant to do my back taxes from up to ten years so that would be another 3500 . so as time went on some lady name helen was talking to me saying that she was about to go in court with my case when they received all my paymonth as months went by they stop talkin to me every time i call they send me to helen voice mail i ask for supervisor phone hang up this been going on since sept 29 2009 I talk to someone in feb mar and april after that telphone are disconnected now i need help i didnt think anything about it after they somehow lifted a wage garnishment . my cheek was being garnis .so what do i do now .Bernard

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/preferred-tax-relief/century-city-California-90067/preferred-tax-relief-these-robbers-had-me-to-set-my-bank-acct-number-with-a-void-cheek-of-740870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on preferred tax relief