Complaint Review: Preffered Cash - US FAST CASH - FSM Group - United Cash - USFastCash

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2010

• Reported By: Thisisnuts! — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Preffered Cash - US FAST CASH - FSM Group - United Cash - USFastCash
Unknown Unknown, North Carolina United States of America

Preffered Cash - US FAST CASH - FSM Group - United Cash - USFastCash Identity Theft Unknown, North Carolina

I just started receiving calls from an indian man saying I am going to jail, they have charges on me for identity theft and fraudulent activity.  I am kind of freaked out because he says he is an officer yet he will not give me his address, the first number they gave me was disconnected, I called them out on it.  Then after calling me a stupid woman, saying they would come to my job to get me fired, too boot come to my home and kill me if I did not pay them.  I got scared.  Then I decided to fight back the calls continued every five minutes to my work and to my cell.  I told them I do not know who they are, I even went through my bank statements I have nothing on these people.  Who are they from overseas, because apparently they had a thick accent who don't like women or americans.  So I sent a letter to the FTC and Homeland security.  They have my account info, so I closed the account now I am getting more threatening calls from them.  They keep closing the call with you better return my call or else all I have to say is "good luck" as this situation unfolds on you and god bless.  Well what would they know about god bless on top of being rude, harrassing me at work and telling me they will get me fired or kill me?  Who does that?  When I did say I contacted Homeland security they laughed at me and said they did not need my Homeland security.  They pose as officers and will not fax me any information, why?  If I had a loan with them they would be able to give me that info right? The number there is 888-827-7901 I am really sick of these a**holes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2010 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preffered-Cash-US-FAST-CASH-FSM-Group-United-Cash-USFastCash/Unknown-North-Carolina-/Preffered-Cash-US-FAST-CASH-FSM-Group-United-Cash-USFastCash-Identity-Theft-Unkno-595026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preffered Cash - US FAST CASH - FSM Group - United Cash - USFastCash