Complaint Review: premeir technical support

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: carlisha — mobile Alabama United States of America
premeir technical support

premeir technical support did not fix my computer problem and Im calling everyday and still computer not working, Internet

called on Feb. 8 to see about getting my computer fixed and I was giving two options, either to take it a microsoft store or have an online microsoft certified tech fix the problem.I was told it would take 30-40 minutes too fix all the problems for 249.95.

So I decided to go with the online tech because I needed to be able to get back on the internet soon as possible. I was told my computer would be 10x faster and my computer would get serviced for free once a month. I was also told my computer would last between 6-8 years and I would receive one year unlimited tech support.

It took at least 2 to 3 hours for the tech to try to solve the issue but he still couldn't fix the problem. Seem like more problems have come along with the problem that was already there.

As of Feb. 17,2013 my computer is still not working and I'm having to call everyday all day to try to get my computer fixed. The problem is not being resolved and I feel this is an ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premeir-technical-support/internet/premeir-technical-support-did-not-fix-my-computer-problem-and-Im-calling-everyday-and-sti-1015889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premeir technical support