Complaint Review: Premier 3 dead sea cosmetics

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Premier 3 dead sea cosmetics
South park mall kiosk Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Premier 3 dead sea cosmetics Premier dead sea cosmetics Bullied by sales team physically and mentally abused. No posted or verbal return policy. Credit card used fraudulently somehow. Slick dirt bags stay away. Why are they allowed at upscale mall. Charlotte, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Did you get your money back?

I was physically pulled into a kiosk. Given a free sample and women starts to come at me with cotton balls. She said she just wanted to show me how well it worked. I let her put a bit on my face. She then put an eye cream on. The eye cream started to burn. I complained and was told that is the healing heat. Women ran off and large smarmy man traps me in booth. He starts his film flam crap. I'll give you this free blah blah. You look like you like nice things. Never was a return policy discussed or posted. I purchased 2items. Was told the rest was gifts so my rich friends would buy. Very rude and obnoxious man. I just wanted to get away. Felt threatened and trapped. Signed 1 items and was told to sign a void for the free items.  He said he just needed it for inventory. I finally got away. When I got to car I noticed I had been charged outrageous amounts for product I never even was shown. I was not worried as there was only one signature on the receipt of the product I purchased. Bottom of unsigned receipts said no return/exchange after 14 days  i called credit card company and eventually found that they had charged for all items. Almost 1500 dollars. Unbelievable prices I would never have agreed to. 600 dollars for face cream !!! 300 dollars for eye cream !!! Insane   Went back next morning to return and was told by a rude thug, after given a run around as to who was the manager , that no return/exchange after 14 days means I can not get my money back. Only more of the crappy product.  The man was rude ,grabbed my shoulder and told me I could do nothing and that the mall would back them. Guess what, the mall did back them. The manager produced receipts with signatures, my so called voided one and the one from the purchase and another one that I do not think is mine. Something is not right with this. This company has actually been thrown out of countries. They are welcome by south park mall to rip us off.  Crazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-3-dead-sea-cosmetics/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Premier-3-dead-sea-cosmetics-Premier-dead-sea-cosmetics-Bullied-by-sales-team-physically-a-872809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier 3 dead sea cosmetics

Did you get your money back?

AUTHOR: nvue - (United States of America)

Hi, I recently purchased some of the Deep Sea Cosmetics as well from a worker who just wouldn't leave me and my friend alone. I spent a little over $128 and I just wanted to know if in the end you were able to get a refund.