contrary

• Reported By: Czar81 — Brentwood Missouri
Premier Appliances
St. Louis, Missouri USA

Premier Appliances DO NOT TRUST St. Louis Missouri

On 11/26/13 I paid this company $150 cash to fix my washer. The technician/owner claimed the problem with my front loading washer was an issue with the motor. He spent over 2 hours pulling the appliance apart and claimed to have fixed the washer. After he left and I went to run the washer and it was still not operable. He fixed nothing. I called him immediately he said he would be out the next day if he had the part. I didn't hear from him for a few days and when I called he said the part would be in the next day. This happened several times and he stopped taking calls from my number. When I would call from a number he didn't recognize he would answer and insist the part would be here "the next day". It has been nearly 4 mos and I have an unusable washer that I paid him $150 to fix. Phone number is 314-351-2222, do not trust!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Appliances/St-Louis-Missouri-63110/Premier-Appliances-DO-NOT-TRUST-St-Louis-Missouri-1131132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Appliances