Complaint Review: premier auto finance of s.florida

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: margarita — miami garden Florida United States of America
premier auto finance of s.florida
261 s.state road 7 margate, Florida United States of America

premier auto finance of s.florida the company finances auto loans but to the high percentanges elegal to the consumer 18% loans rate margate, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Lois

*General Comment: Margarita, we should get together, these people also ripped me off

*Author of original report: premier auto finance of s, florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jim

*Consumer Comment: Wrong!

this company works together with rolling weels only to repoff consumer by financing cars to people with a poor rating score of their credit , 1 year a go i purchase a car from rolling weels and the finance company is premier auto finance of s. florida ,the company is owen by the same people ,i find out true a law suite i place to thuis company and how this people are riping off people with bad credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-auto-finance-of-sflorida/margate-Florida-33068/premier-auto-finance-of-sflorida-the-company-finances-auto-loans-but-to-the-high-percent-942788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier auto finance of s.florida

Lois

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

I wonder if it means a living room set of furniture placed in a room of wall to wall law books with cops and judges standing around? Hey you know what...it could be the name of a bar down by the court house. Somebody else was talking about a "law sit". I know a lot of lazy lawyers so maybe that's what that means!

#2 General Comment

Margarita, we should get together, these people also ripped me off

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Can you believe this?

I bought a car, and put 200.00 down.  I had to pay 22 pct lone on the car two.
Ok, I needed the car, and had no choice.  I took the car home, and I went out to my car the next day, and it was gone.

I dont know why it was gone, i thought someone stold it.  So i called the cops, and they told me that it wasnt stold, that someone from this bunch of crooks repoed the car.

I asked why  they took it from me and my payment not due, they tolded me that my 200.00 check bounced.  I asked why they didnt call me to tell me before taking my car, and they told me they dont want my money.

I think this is illegal, isnt there a law that says they cant just stole my car like this till I am 90 days late?  I mean really, cant they give us hard working people a break?  I was gonna put money in my bank account to cover that check, but a unexpected expense came  up, and I forgot to call them.

I will never du business with these theves again.  We should get a lawyer and sue these crooks, I mean really!!!

premier auto finance of s, florida

AUTHOR: margarita - (United States of America)

premier auto finance of s. florida is a repoff company yesterday9/19/20  at the place of the recovery were the storage the cars that they pick up from you ,i went to pick up my belonings i found a couple a husband and wife that the last payment was do im talking about $600.00 dollars , gust waht premier did pick up the car , the recovery company is also afilated with premier auto finance of s. florida and rolling wheels

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jim

AUTHOR: lois griffin - (United States of America)

Although I agree completely with what you said, I don't think this is a real report. I think someone just typed in some gobbly-g**k to provoke a fight.

BTW: What in the world is a 'law suite'?

Do you wear it?
 Is it a room?
 Or is it an action?

I'm very curious.

Wrong!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

18% APR is not illegal. Some people pay even more. A dealer also owning a finance company is also not illegal. Nobody is force to pay a high interest rate...they pay it because they destroyed their own credit. If you don't like paying a high interest rate then pay your bills on time, every time so you can qualify for low interest rate bank loans. With the bad credit reputation you admitted you gave yourself, you ARE NOT ENTITLED to lower rates which people who do pay their bills on time enjoy.