Complaint Review: Premier Auto & Tire

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Lonnie — elkton Maryland
Premier Auto & Tire
220 E. Pulaski Hwy Elkton, MD 21921 ELKTON, Maryland USA

Premier Auto & Tire Premier Auto and TirePremier Auto & Tire233 East Main StreetNewark, DE 19711 BEWARE-this is NOT the place to get your vehicle fixed! ELKTON Maryland

*Consumer Comment: My experience with Premier

They supposedly fixed my ac and overcharged me. When brought the vehicle home, the ac still wasn't fixed. When I took my vehicle back to them, they tried to tell me it was fixed. The ac was still broken. When I took it to have it repaired, the honest mechanic already knew where we had taken it and gotten ripped off. This place is very dishonest, they will take your money and run!I Paied $1200 for temp fix this is what they told me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Tire/ELKTON-Maryland-21921/Premier-Auto-Tire-Premier-Auto-and-TirePremier-Auto-Tire233-East-Main-StreetNewark-D-1096100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto & Tire

My experience with Premier

AUTHOR: Rick Davis - ()

I don't work for Premier, or know the person who filed the complaint, so I don't know what happened there. All I can say is that Premier has done good work for me over the last 10 plus years, and kept my last vehicle running a lot longer than I thought it would. The couple of times (out of many repairs) I wasn't happy with the results, they DID make it right.