specimen

Complaint Review: premier bank credit card

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2011

• Reported By: scalpal — ft collins Colorado United States of America
premier bank credit card
souix falls s.d. sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

premier bank credit card monarch recovery credit card scam . I used the card for 25.00 gas purchase and my bill came in at 425.00 sioux falls , South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: question for OP

*Consumer Comment: I had a huge rip off by this company.

I applied for a credit card as to reinstate my credit score.

I used the card for a one time gasoline purchase as $25.00.
I received my bill of 425.00 a few days later.

I tried to contact the Bank, and no person on the other end.

My account is now being referred to a offshore collection company
named Monarch Credit Rec. Hindi, or East Indian.

I will not now nor ever pay these people anything.
They have gone so far as to contact my elder parents.

My last recourse I will keep to myself.  South Dakota should be ashamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-bank-credit-card/sioux-falls-South-Dakota-/premier-bank-credit-card-monarch-recovery-credit-card-scam-I-used-the-card-for-2500-gas-723813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier bank credit card

question for OP

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

These sub-prime cards have ridiculous fees (49.9% interest!!) but even the fees stated ontheir website don't add up to $425.00.  Can you tell us what the additional fees were for?

I had a huge rip off by this company.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I opened a account with them back in 2006. I admit I defaulted on a $275.00 balance.

I could not pay the minimum balance one month. Then they tacked on the late fees and all the other charges they could dig up.

Now I was completely out of luck. They then went on to take me to court. I explained in court that the fees were so excessive within two months I was completely over my head.The courts had no sympathy.

They received the Judgement. When they were done tacking on interest court fees and every other fee and interest they had it up to $1,400.

I refuse to pay it. They have tried to garnish my wages but since I am below poverty level they have not received a dime. The last time a collection agency sent me a bill it was up to $2,340

They will never get it. Its pure American greed. If I do get out of poverty, I will file bankruptcy before they get any money. I am done with banks riping off people.