Complaint Review: Premier Benefits - Call One - Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Fri, September 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 09, 2005

• Reported By:Providence North Carolina
Premier Benefits - Call One - Premier Movie Pass
1142 E Lincoln Ave Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits - Call One - Premier Movie Pass Deceptive in description of services. Removed unauthorized funds from bank account. Refuse to refund after acknowledgment that this was done by them, ripoff. Orange California

This company is a SCAM and I would advise no one to do business with them. After it was discovered that my account was debited an unauthorized amount and reported to the company the same day, I was promised a full refund. After months of calling and trying to have the company resolve the problem, I find that this is the service they provide. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISISTS!!!!

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I will not rest there. I have promised to call this company daily to complain. They are now shifting the blame to another company who was contracted to remove the funds. I found this company and spoke to a representative who has informed me that they do not have the funds, but they are frozen in a account. He also stated that they are no longer doing business with them.
I authorized 3.95 to be removed and I lost 3.95, 3.95 and 119.90.

Yelena
Providence, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2005 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Premier-Movie-Pass-Deceptive-in-description-of-services-Re-156563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits - Call One - Premier Movie Pass