Complaint Review: premier cancun vacations

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Josh — syracuse New York
premier cancun vacations
Boulevard Kukulkan 25, Zona Hotelera cancun, Other Mexico

premier cancun vacations alex - manager promised to send me a letter stating that they would put a "no expiration date" on my package due to all of the trouble I had with their company cancun, Mexico

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Unlimited Extension

I have had well over 10 phone calls with this company.  I have asked for my money back.  I have asked for the hotel taxes back.  I have sent them a ton of money for nothing.  After all of the calls and emails, they finally had a manager call me to take care of the situation.  I explained all of the trouble I had been through with this company.  He felt bad and said that he would email me a letter that would lift the expiration date of my vacation package and that would allow me to travel whenever it was convienent for me or I could transfer the package to someone else (try to sell it) and hopefully make back the difference of all of the money I had paid them.  He told me to call him back if I didnt recieve the email.  I of course never recieved it and everytime I called they gave me some shady excuse as to why he couldnt answer the phone or he was on vacation or he is out sick.  Blah, Blah, Blah.  I am still waiting for my letter excusing the expiration date.  Or I would like a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-cancun-vacations/cancun-Other/premier-cancun-vacations-alex-manager-promised-to-send-me-a-letter-stating-that-they-wo-1154027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier cancun vacations

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Unlimited Extension

AUTHOR: PCV Quality Control - ()

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.  We apologize for the problems you have experienced in obtaining the written extension for your vacation package.  We, as a company, hope that EVERYONE who purchases a vacation package for travel to our hotels will have the opportunity to come visit us here, in Cancun. For this reason, we have, this date, removed the expiration dates associated with the use of your vacation package.  Please feel free to contact us to reserve travel dates as soon as  your schedule permits.  We look forward to seeing you relaxing poolside, very soon.

Thank you.