Complaint Review: Premier Capital LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: HonestMan — 20905 Maryland
Premier Capital LLC
6465 S. 3000 E. Suite 101 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Premier Capital LLC, AKA Mr. Charles Wright, Mr. David Wright,Ms. Jacqui Richards, Mr. Javier Mendoza, Mae Philpott FRAUD, SCAM, CON-ARTISTS, LIARS, CHARLES AND DAVID WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. REPORT THEM TO THE FBI! Salt Lake City Utah

*General Comment: Crooks

David and Charles Wright contacted me via phone and told me they could secure a loan for me for $150,000.00 at 4.84%. They requested 1 month payment advance of $3, 106.11 and a $995 processing fee for a total of $4101.11. They demanded payment upfront and once they cashed the check they have not responded to any emails or phone calls.

They have many BBB complaints and I have reported them to the FBI for FRAUD: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx. If you are a victim or have been contacted by Premier Capital LLC please report them to the FBI to investigate. They have victims nationally across the United States.

After not securing my loan, I requested my initial deposit back from David and Charles Wright. Charles Wright called me back and informed me that I would recieve a refund check within 2 weeks. It has been 2 months now and they have not returned any phone calls or emails.

They answering/voicemail is a loop system where you cannot be connected to anyone. They do not answer emails and do not have any contact information in their email signatures. I believe they CC "fake" employees to make it seem like they have a full staff on board.

DO NOT give your money to these dishonest people. They will take your money and terminate all communication with you shortly after. They even try to give you a legitmate contract which they breach almost immediately upon receipt of your initial payment.

David and Charles Wright should not be able to scam or cheat anyone else.  I have also reported Premier Capital LLC to the District Attorneys office and local police departments.

Do not give your money or time to these people. They will rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Capital-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Premier-Capital-LLC-AKA-Mr-Charles-Wright-Mr-David-WrightMs-Jacqui-Richards-Mr-Ja-1063505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Capital LLC

#1 General Comment

Crooks

AUTHOR: Curtis - ()

Premier Capital is a scam.  They took my money and that's it!   My story is the same as other posters.  I feel dumb.   I can't believe the cops or feds can't stop these guys.  From Albuquerque.