Complaint Review: Premier Dead Sea

• Reported By: noscamme — New York New York
Premier Dead Sea
Lexington Avenue between 55th and 56th New York, New York USA

Premier Dead Sea Shady pricing and aggressive sales tatics New York New York

Their tatic is to lure you into the store with a free sample. Once you're in there they want to let you test the products by smearing them on your hands. I liked one of the scrubs and when I asked the price he said $100.00! For an average size tube of body scrub! I said I was not interested then he says "But it's 2 for 1" I told him that was still too pricey. Then as I am walking out the door he was saying for you shhh don't tell anyone I'll give it to you for my price $30.

I told him straight to his face that this was very shading and if he wanted to sell any of his products he should just charge the $30 up front with out all these games.

I returned the free sample and walked out as he was still following me saying something that I didn't wait to hear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Dead-Sea/New-York-New-York-10022/Premier-Dead-Sea-Shady-pricing-and-aggressive-sales-tatics-New-York-New-York-1113314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Dead Sea