Complaint Review: premier global media

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Bru Krebs — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
premier global media

premier global media http://www.premierglobalmedia.com/ This company takes your money, then will not allow you to cancel. they will keep you on hold for hours in order to cancel. Then if you send them a certified letter, they will call you an dput you on h Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Global Media

Premier global media is the biggest rip off company on the world. I ordered advertising with them that did not work, they would not let me cancel my account.I called and called and called their cancellation department which kept me on hold for hours. Then I sent them a letter and a certified letter since i could not get through to them on the phone. then they called me and kept me on hold for ten minutes, once a real person came on the line they continued to grill me about why i wanted to cancel and would not let me hang up the phone. Finally, I had to hang up on them. i had them blocked from my credit card company as well. These people are a total scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-global-media/internet/premier-global-media-httpwwwpremierglobalmediacom-This-company-takes-your-money-the-857993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier global media

Premier Global Media

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry to hear you didn't have a choice experience with Premier Global Media.  We would like to ensure that your concerns have been resolved.  Please call 1-800-771-4308.