Complaint Review: Premier Maps

• Reported By: EKrwawecz — Pittsgrove New Jersey
Premier Maps
1861 Brown Blvd #760 Arlington, Texas USA

Premier Maps Products NOT as promised!! Arlington Texas

I refused the offer for an advertisement on the County/City map for $489 as I was cold called.  They quickly reduced the price by $100.  I asked what city was going to be placed on the opposite side of the map and the sales person wasn't sure if they had picked one yet, but would check and get back to me.  A supervising sales person called me back to let me know that since I was the first one to ask, that they could put whatever city I wanted on the opposite side of the map.  I was intrigued, but hesitant enough that she offered me the back cover of the map and another $100 discount.

I agreed to the map and paid the $289.50 on September 18th 2013.  I finally received the maps on January 20, 2014.  There was in fact NO city on the map.  A different county on the opposite side, and the ad was in grayscale rather than color as the proof was presented.

When I called to find out what happened, they immediately offered another $100 discount.  Seems as though this is business as usual for them.  I'll settle for nothing less than a full refund since the county on the map isn't even in my market.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Maps/Arlington-Texas-76006/Premier-Maps-Products-NOT-as-promised-Arlington-Texas-1118129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Maps