Complaint Review: Premier Mentoring

• Reported By: Rgonzales — Independence Missouri
Premier Mentoring
542 W 9320 S Sandy, Utah USA

Premier Mentoring Fraudulent account created Sandy Utah

I had some fraud in the past which resulted in identity theft, I am still fighting to clean this up.  An account was created at Premier Mentoring in my name, the thief had my contact info; phone #, e-mail address, street address, SSN, and managed to open an accound for some kind of mentoring.  The thief did not have my DOB, it appears they had to guess at it, yet that didn't stop Premier Mentoring from opening the account.

Once discovered, I did make contact with this company, by phone and in writing asking them to close the account and place a fraud alert on it.  The amoutn was about $3500 but instead of canceling the account, they turned it over to a collection agency making the total grow to over $5300.

After repeated attempts to get them to fix their error, they continue to refuse, they even claim that they received payments from  me in the past, but I made no such payments.  I asked them for info on the payments and each of them had a different credit card number, none of them were mine. I even asked them to provide me with whatever I supposedly purchased but they refused this too.  Now their website only has a single link which is an e-mail address.

I would recommend avoiding doing business with this company at all cost,

I am at a loss, and I don't know what to do to solve this problem.

Roman Gonzales

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mentoring/Sandy-Utah-84070/Premier-Mentoring-Fraudulent-account-created-Sandy-Utah-1171851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mentoring