voters

Complaint Review: premier one motor cars

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: kitty — Holiday Florida United States of America
premier one motor cars

premier one motor cars Screwed me over multiple times on one car. Internet

*Author of original report: Update...

I bought an SUV from them one first they screwed me on the price, then they didnt give me the warranty I was promised. When signing the paper work they said they would fill the tank which they did not. I had to get a new tag and I asked if it would be good till then next year because my birth month was 2 months away they said yes I made the cut off and the tag would be good till the fallowing year. When I went to pick up my tag it was only good for 2 months.

Thy also over charged me for the tag and gave me a check for $12 and kept the other $80 that I over payed for it. My SUV was sold to me as a 4x4 and was not. When I asked them about it they said it was a typo and they werent responsible. The owner was very rude when I tried to talk to them about everything that wasnt right  about the deal I almost walked out in tears. This was the first time I ever bought a vehical and I am very unhappy with how I was treated. I will make sure that no one I know ever goes to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-one-motor-cars/internet/premier-one-motor-cars-Screwed-me-over-multiple-times-on-one-car-Internet-1022551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier one motor cars

Update...

AUTHOR: kitty - ()

After posting this I got a call from a man claiming to be the new manager of the business. He told me to take the report down and he would make things right. I went to the office without taking it down, and told him if he makes it right, I would take it down. He then got very upset and rude and threatened to sue me for slander if I didn't take the report down. Needless to say, nothing got fixed, and the report is still up. Just wanted to update you on what all happened with this and how they take care of their customers.