Complaint Review: premier parking USA at Port Everglades

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: philip zimmerman — boca raton fl Florida
premier parking USA at Port Everglades
2281 State Rd 84 Ft lauderdale, Florida USA

premier parking USA at Port Everglades paid for a parking for december 15-22, 2013 and when I arrive at lot was told that it was full and that I will be given a refund $38.71 Ft lauderdale Florida

Prepaid for a parking $38.71 and when I arrived at the site I was told that the lot was full, that I will have to find another parking and that I will be given a refund. After numerous calls I still have not received this refund. I finally called my credit card company but it was after 60 days and it was too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier-parking-USA-at-Port-Everglades/Ft-lauderdale-Florida-33312/premier-parking-USA-at-Port-Everglades-paid-for-a-parking-for-december-15-22-2013-and-wh-1130436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier parking USA at Port Everglades

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC