Complaint Review: Premier Parking Ventures

• Reported By: chris177 — New York
Premier Parking Ventures
401 S. Florida Ave tampa, Florida USA

Premier Parking Ventures No Refunds tampa Florida

I had an issue with customer service and an absurd cancellation policy. I had a week long cruise booked from New Jersey to Bermuda. 1.5 days prior to cruise my wife had to have emergency surgery. Cancelling my parking wasn't my first priority.

I got online to cancel my reservation 20 minutes short of 24 prior to my scheduled arrive time. I submitted the cancellation and recieved an email that I would get a credit to my account. I called. I wanted my money back, not a credit that I would have to use within 6 months. What kind of policy is that? The lady on the phone was rude (Chloe Diane) and when I asked to speak to a supervisor told me she was the supervisor. She put me on hold for a bit. Then we she got back on I asked again to speak to someone abover her. I was forwarded to a voicemail that was full and not accepting more messages.

I got on their website and chatted with someone. As soon as I mentioned I was very unhappy with a phone call I receieved a response from Sarah that I need to call back Monday and try to leave a message after she clears out her voicemail. After which she copied and pasted the cancellation policy, she ended the chat. Seemed like the same lady.

Rude customer service is one thing. But reading the cancellation policy, it read that any cancellations within 24 hours will be credited, not refunded. It's a parking lot. I can understand my cruise not refunding my money, but a parking lot? In retrospect, it was suspicious that I had to pay up front. I have never had to pay for a parking lot up front.

Plan to write a letter and make some phone calls to the company. Hope there is some reason and common sense in the company. Pretty angry that I lost $90 to a parking company for cancelling a reservation more than 23 hours in advance.

Hope no one else has to deal with Premier Parking Ventures. Avoid if possible

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Parking-Ventures/tampa-Florida-33602/Premier-Parking-Ventures-No-Refunds-tampa-Florida-1091470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Parking Ventures