Complaint Review: Premier Recovery Group

• Reported By: Anonymous — Caledonia Wisconsin USA
Premier Recovery Group
3309 Winthrop Ave Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Premier Recovery Group Scam-scare tactic-report them ASAP! Fort Worth, Texas

I arrived home to find a message on my machine from this place. A man stated my Husband is non-complaint. It went on about him having a open case that is on the brink of being turned over to our counties Sheriff dept. He then named our county.

The man stated a case number and said he has until May 1st to resolve this debt or its going to be sent down to the legal dep.t and they will have to contact my Husbands employer and he could be arrested for non compliance.

This guy never said what this debt was. My Husband has no outstanding debt. My Cousin called and said she received a call from the same person. This person told her he needed our current phone number so he could help us get this resolved and spare my Husband being arrested at work. He told my Husbands cousin it was a fraud case. The cousin hung up, and he repeatedly called back private.

I then contacted other relatives in our city that have the same unusual last name. Sure enough they received similar calls from Premier Recovery.

I checked the phone number they left, on the computer. There is currently 51 other complaints against this place for the same tactics.

If you get a call from Premier Recovery do not give them any personal information. It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Recovery-Group/Fort-Worth-Texas-76116/Premier-Recovery-Group-Scam-scare-tactic-report-them-ASAP-Fort-Worth-Texas-723799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Recovery Group