Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Whittier California
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

Premier Solutions Promised to make money back quickly or money refunded Van Buren Arkansas

It all sounded so good, so I mailed off my cashiers check and in about a week, I received my letters and envelopes to mail out.

I did as instructed and in about 2 weeks received a check for $10.39 for 1 enveloped they received. I did receive another packet of letters and envelopes, so I again did as instructed and mailed out the letters.

I never received another check from them and I did not get refunded my original investment.

All I want is my money refunded and this company put out of business.

Jeannette de la rosa
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arkansas-72956/Premier-Solutions-Promised-to-make-money-back-quickly-or-money-refunded-Van-Buren-Arkansas-279328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions