Complaint Review: Premier Steak and Seafood

• Reported By: Ira — Fairport New York United States of America
Premier Steak and Seafood
4981 Commercial Dr, Yorkville, New York United States of America

Premier Steak and Seafood Liars and Cheats! Yorkville New York

*Consumer Comment: i have enjoyed this companys food

In the Summer of 2012 a man parked his truck in the street in front of the house and rang our bell. Claimed he was a representative of Premier Steak and Seafood and send he sold the finest of these provisions at great prices and showed us a slick color brochure. My wide and I had a cookout and BBQ scheduled at our home And was planning to please an order with Omaha Steaks for the Prime Reserve which a much higher price than Omaha Steaks standard fare. The man from Premier stated that his product was far finer and much less expensive. He asked what type of steaks we liked and told him filet mignons, rib eye and NY strips. Said he'd bring some out of the freezer in his truck. He brought In several boxes of steaks, all of which were vacuum sealed, but the steaks were impossible to inspect because all were covered with ice on top and bottom of the packages were covered and black plastics. Foolishly I bought $175 worth of meat and he gave me his phone no in case I didn't think the steaks were as good as the finest I'd ever had. He said he couldn't accept credit cards as he had run out of forms. He wanted cash and I foolishly paid cash. I paid cash (foolishly)

The meat was horrible. Tasted bad, full if gristle and sinew and was tough as shoe leather. Called him following day and reached the guy. He said he needed to talk to owner who was in California and owner would get back to be the next day or day after. Said he would "make it right." Guy never called and I called the salesman twice more. Never got ANY satisfaction. Finally I complained to Better Business Bureau and sent them a report. Sever mo later BBB sent me an eMail stated that Premier stated they had resolved all issues with me. That was a lie. Finally cooked the remaining meat and all varieties were equally horrible. We cut the meat up and gave to the next door neighbors for their three dogs. I am told dogs loved it! Premier is a huge ripoff and you will never get anything worth eating from them based on my sad experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Steak-and-Seafood/Yorkville-New-York-/Premier-Steak-and-Seafood-Liars-and-Cheats-Yorkville-New-York-1016854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Steak and Seafood

i have enjoyed this companys food

AUTHOR: gigi1719 - ()

Just like every company there are going to be individuals who arent satisfied. I have been purchasing from these meat trucks for about 3 years. I am a loyal customer because I like the quality of the food and the prices are unbeatable. I am in the millitary and i know they have been servicing us for years.