Complaint Review: premier

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Curtis — Berthoud Colorado United States of America
premier
368 Chevis Road Savannah, Georgia United States of America

premier The Vending Group, These companies and this person will rob you blind! Savannah, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Grand Jury For Jennifer/Catherine/etc

Five months ago, I hired Universal Concepts to locate 10 vending machines for me. I paid Catherine Demarus $600.00 to get the locators and guarantee the locations.  The first locator by the name Matt Dillon came out and supposedly spent about a month trying to get the locations for my machines. One day he calls and gives me a list of food products to buy for the vending machines. I went to Sam's and spent $350.00 on merchandise for the machines.... I never heard from him again. All the food has since gone bad and none of it ever was used.  I called Catherine and told her how upset I was; she then sent another guy named Bob. Same thing, Bob kept calling me for about a month saying he was getting the machines placed then one day disappears.

No word, no explanation, just vanishes. Meantime, I keep calling Catherine wanting her to honor her "guarantee"  she keeps telling me "this is how the business is run". When I scoff at that notion, she would always hang up on me. I then demanded my money back and she refused. Then she finally offered it back and said it would take eight weeks.  I told her that wasnt acceptable so then she again refused to refund my money.  After getting the police involved and the DA in Savannah she sent another locator to me named Ron.  He did the exact same thing. Made a bunch of promises and then disappeared. I still havent received the locating service or my money back.  She has changed company names 3 times in 5 months. Catherine Demarus is a fraud and a thief. Do Not Do Business with her you WILL lose your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premier/Savannah-Georgia-31419/premier-The-Vending-Group-These-companies-and-this-person-will-rob-you-blind-Savannah-G-588983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premier

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Grand Jury For Jennifer/Catherine/etc

AUTHOR: Barry - (United States of America)

Hello, I am a locator and work for many differen't companies.  I know that some of the locators used by Jennifer have been subpoenaed to appear at a Grand Jury next week about Specialty Marketing.  I do not work for this girl anymore.  If you're a fellow locator I suggest you stay away from her.