Complaint Review: Premiere Dead Sea Minerals

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: lkw — Gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
Premiere Dead Sea Minerals
Kiosk at Montgomery Mall Bethesda, Maryland United States of America

Premiere Dead Sea Minerals Premiere Cosmetics Ripped off and accosted - Don't fall for this - VERY RUDE Bethesda, Maryland

Unbelievable.  I always avoid these kiosks in the mall, but the young man offered a free sample of something and I made the mistake of reaching my hand out.  Before I was really even paying attention he starts asking me about my skin, etc. and making the implication that I was out drinking the night before....um, no.  This was in front of my teenaged daughter - I had not been out drinking, in fact, I had just come from running a 5K for charity. Stupidly, I let him continue his spiel and somehow I've ended up purchasing over $400 worth of cosmetics that I don't like...and Imagine that....they aren't returnable.  They aren't even opened and they aren't returnable.  The improvements that I may have seen initially were long gone by the hour later that I returned home.

Of course the website that i found disavows any affiliation with these people and says  they ahve nothing to do with them and they can't help with any kind of return.  Of course the website will take returns back but they won't in the store...seriously.  WTF?

I just cannot believe that I didn't pull my phone out and 1) question the charges and 2) just walk away.  When I finally got away from these people, I literally ran away from them and spent a good hour trying to recover my composure.

Horrible, pushy sales people that are only after your money.  I will find a way to get my money back -

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Dead-Sea-Minerals/Bethesda-Maryland-/Premiere-Dead-Sea-Minerals-Premiere-Cosmetics-Ripped-off-and-accosted-Dont-fall-for-thi-971396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Dead Sea Minerals