- Report: #1014199
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: premiere market solutions
premiere market solutions830 N John Young Pkwy Kissimmee, Florida United States of America
premiere market solutions lied about money back guarantee Kissimmee, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The tricks they use to avoid paying the refund are
1. You only have a one week window to request the refund,
2. They changed their mailing address during the six month period so your letter never reaches them,
3. They claim they sent you an email about an offer, but you never replied.
I asked Mark Taylor, the General Manager, to provide proof of the offer. All I got was a piece of paper that claimed an email had been sent, but not the email itself. I never received the email. Further requests for proof were ignored. Mark Taylor was all promises about how he would take care of me whle he was trying to get my credit card number, but no help after I requested the refund.
Mark Taylor is on my personal list of people not to trust. Premiere Market Solutions is a company that I wil never do business with again and I recommend that you avoid doing business with them unless you enjoy throwing money away.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premiere-market-solutions/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/premiere-market-solutions-lied-about-money-back-guarantee-Kissimmee-Florida-1014199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.