Complaint Review: premiere market solutions

• Reported By: james — aledo Texas United States of America
premiere market solutions
830 N John Young Pkwy Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

premiere market solutions lied about money back guarantee Kissimmee, Florida

Premiere Market Solutions offered to list my timeshare for a fee and guaranteed an offer within 10% of the agreed price within six months or they would refund my fee.  Being out of work for three years I really needed the money.  I thought with a money back guarantee what can I lose.

The tricks they use to avoid paying the refund are
1.  You only have a one week window to request the refund,
2.  They changed their mailing address during the six month period so your letter never reaches them,
3.  They claim they sent you an email about an offer, but you never replied.

I asked Mark Taylor, the General Manager, to provide proof of the offer.  All I got was a piece of paper that claimed an email had been sent, but not the email itself.  I never received the email.  Further requests for proof were ignored.  Mark Taylor was all promises about how he would take care of me whle he was trying to get my credit card number, but no help after I requested the refund.

Mark Taylor is on my personal list of people not to trust.  Premiere Market Solutions is a company that I wil never do business with again and I recommend that you avoid doing business with them unless you enjoy throwing money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premiere-market-solutions/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/premiere-market-solutions-lied-about-money-back-guarantee-Kissimmee-Florida-1014199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premiere market solutions