voters

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tsharpe — Utica New York
Premiere travels
Genesse st utica, New York USA

Premiere travels working out of hotels travel service utica New York

I was invited to a 90 minute seminar for frre airline tickets! I was dumb enough to drag my husband. We were told on the phone from Premier Travel thast we will be given tow roundtrip voucher tickets. I explianed I am a teacher and could only travel certain times. They ssaid no problem. I stated so ,  "I could use them this summer." Yes of course.... Ya right!!!! I went to the presentation . Did not recieve a travel voucher. I recieved a paper to send in with $100.00.. To recieve a travel voucher. I was smart enough not to buy in there club for 9,000.00. However, several older couple were not. When I went home to look up this company, which I should have done first! I found out about alot of couples who never were able to book vactaions that were promised to them , even though they joined this outrages club! I went back to the hotel the next day to discourage people from being ripped off, I did get some people to leave and feel bad for those that stayed!

Tammy

New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-travels/utica-New-York-13502/Premiere-travels-working-out-of-hotels-travel-service-utica-New-York-1070391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere travels