Complaint Review: Premium Advantage - TracGuard

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:mcewen Tennessee
Premium Advantage - TracGuard
117 Main Street # 413 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Advantage - TracGuard ripoff Premium Advantage TracGuard fraudulent billing scam Fort Lee New Jersey

This company prays on people in a financial bind or fixed income. They promised me I was approved for a unsecured credit card with a credit limit of $3000.00 and said they needed the checking account number and routing number for verification of my income from my direct deposit, I kept telling them I couldn't afford any money taken from the account and after the third time she said they wouldn't take any money out of my account just verify that my deposit was for at least $295.95 because if I had used all of the credit on the card they needed to verify I had enough deposited on the third for them to take the crdit card's monthly payment out.

They gave me a wrong number to reply to them with then took $295.95 plus $19.95 for the tracGuard then when I got their number off of my bank statement to call them they informed me I was also signed up for voice mail on my home phone for $39.95 a month and it would be on my phone bill. This is so wrong.

Randy
mcewen, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage-TracGuard/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Advantage-TracGuard-ripoff-Premium-Advantage-TracGuard-fraudulent-billing-scam-Fort-Lee-126789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage - TracGuard