Complaint Review: PREMIUM INCENTIVES

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: LEENTX — GARLAND Texas
PREMIUM INCENTIVES
4514 CHAMBLEE DUNWOODY RD. ATLANTA, Georgia USA

PREMIUM INCENTIVES I SENT IN A $75.00 MONEY ORDER FOR AN AIRPLANE TICKET. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL YESTERDAY THAT MY DATES FELL WITHIN A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. I EMAILED THEM BACK BUT HAVE YET TO GET A RESPONSE. THERE IS NO CONTACT INFORMATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON. ATLANTA Georgia

I sent them a money order for $75 and a copy of my drivers license. They sent me an email yesterday stating that I asked for travel dates around a national holiday and they didn't get the copy of my ID, so they can't fullfill my request. I know I sent the copy, but I have asked them to call me. I have yet to hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-INCENTIVES/ATLANTA-Georgia-30338/PREMIUM-INCENTIVES-I-SENT-IN-A-7500-MONEY-ORDER-FOR-AN-AIRPLANE-TICKET-I-WAS-SENT-AN-1048199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM INCENTIVES