Complaint Review: Premium Nut

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: scottypotty — Fort Collins Colorado
Premium Nut
4816 Technology Dr. Martinez, Georgia USA

Premium Nutraceuticals Charged me $200 for a risk-free trial offer of Vydox Martinez Georgia

Sales: Risky "Risk Free Trial"

Dear Vydox,
I recently signed up for your risk-free trial and my experience was anything but "Risk-Free"; I have had telephone correspondence with representatives, both "Sean" (Apr 2013) and "Loren" (on 05/30/2013), and while these individuals were professional and quite curteous, my greivance is still unresolved.

When I signed up for the trial offer, I wasn't in a position to actually use the medication (that would come nearly two months later). When I realized that my bank account had been charged $89 by Vydox I immediately called customer service and spoke with "Sean"; when Sean found out that I hadn't had a chance to try the medication yet (and wouldn't for 2-3 weeks yet) he told me I could have an extension of the trial period to end not later than June 1st, 2013. Well, I gave the medication two chances to work and quite frankly it did not; this was unfortunate, and I promptly returned the pills (less four tablets) expecting my credit card to be reimbursed. However, a couple of days after I mailed the unused portion back to Vydox, ANOTHER box of pills arrived in the mail and I was charged an additional $89! How can I be charged $89 initially, let alone a second time for a product advertised as "Risk Free"! I believe I have been inadvertently slighted here and am requesting that my money be credited back to my credit card; if this means that I mail the SECOND unwanted box of unopened pills then so be it. I am on a fixed income and wouldn't nor could not ever afford to be automatically charged $89 monthly. This automatic charge is unethical within the confines of ANY trial offer (and so is TWO automatic charges) and I WANT MY MONEY BACK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Nut/Martinez-Georgia-30907/Premium-Nutraceuticals-Charged-me-200-for-a-risk-free-trial-offer-of-Vydox-Martinez-Geo-1057023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Nut