Complaint Review: Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: riptide — brick New Jersey
Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC
4816 Technology Drive . Augusta, Georgia USA

Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC Did not receive billed product. Company cannot supply a tracking number, EXCEPT for the Sample Augusta Georgia

My credit card was charged for a shipment that I never received. The company claims they sent the item, but cannot or will not give me the tracking number. They offer a tracking number, but it is for the sample which I received on or about 11/29/2013. There should be 2 tracks for two shipments. The bbb of Central Georgia tried for nearl;y 2 months to help me, but the company hangs their case on the single tracking number. I was billed on 12/8/2013 $89.99.  About 12/15/2013, I called and told them I had not received the shipment. Their response, it was shipped, and we'll cancell your subscription.

After that they would no longer take my calls.  Soon after I sought help from the BBB of Central Georgia.

The World should know how they run their business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-NutraceuticalsLLC/Augusta-Georgia-30907/Premium-NutraceuticalsLLC-Did-not-receive-billed-product-Company-cannot-supply-a-tracki-1125110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC