Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 14, 2004

• Reported By:joplin Missouri
Premium Savings Group
1906 Strand Missoula Montana Missoula, Montana U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group Credit card scam Missoula Montana

I was approached by this firm after a web search for credit cards. They called me back on my celll phone, then at home. In was to receive a credit card with a $2500.00 limit. I attempted to check back with the firm to expidite the order, and found no way to actually contact them. Their "billing service" which appears on my bank's routing report, (866) 8041-5468, tells you they are only the billing service. Once you actually get through, they switch the message to an endless loop recording for the "conference center". Obviously, the "Billing Center" is in a colusionary relationship with Premium.
I have today requested a refund through my bank. I will advise this site if I have any or no results.

I encourage anyone in the State of Missouri that has been victimized by these people to write to me. I will personally deliver all complaints to the State Attorney General Office in Springfield.

Scott Olsen, President
Mega Miner Movies
PO BOX 2249
Joplin, MO 64803
scobrasen@fastfreedom.net

Scott
joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/Missoula-Montana-59804/Premium-Savings-Group-Credit-card-scam-Missoula-Montana-112968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group