Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
Premium Savings Group
Po Box 8002 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group ripoff West Lebanon New Hampshire

I was told over thr phone that they would give me a credit card with a 2500.00 credit limit with a fee of 299.50 which they charged to my bank acct. When I got some kit in the mail I knew nothing about, I called them to ask about a credit card. They told me it was not a credit card but a debit card which you had to make a 2500.00 deposit in the acct. I asked for a refund. They then told me it would take 10 days to investergate. After then they said that they would not refund my acct. Please help me; this has been 30 days as of 11/15/04.

Kenneth
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-ripoff-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-117956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group