butter

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:80016 Colorado
Premium Savings Group
Po Box 5133 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group Premium Savings Group Flat out lied! West Lebanon New Hampshire

I would just like to reprt that Premium Savings group is a total scam. They told me that I would be getting a credit card with a 2500 limit. However, they stated that they are not a banl or credit card company and every time I would ask a question to the verifier he would stop recording!!!!! So after hanging up the phone I thought about it and called right back to cancel and they did not have me on file yet. I call back 5 days later and they tell me they can't cancel till Sept. 6. WHy??? I do not understand. So I call back to talk to a supervisor and what do you know??????? They don't have one. (CRAP) Just a warning to you all do not ever do business with this people. I will try and cancel on the 6th like they say and if they still take the money out.....I would like to get inc ontact with anyone who has been ripped off by this people as well.

Natasha
80016, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-97784/Premium-Savings-Group-Premium-Savings-Group-Flat-out-lied-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-105124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group