knees

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lashlarue — Spring Texas
premiumskincare
5114 Balcones Woods Dr.Siute 307-477 Austin Tx Austin, Texas USA

premiumskincare skinHD unauthorized charges to my CC#sbesides the 89.75 Austin Texas

Besides the $89.75 charges to two of my credit cards, they have attempted to use my Credit card numbers for other purchases.My Bk of America card is blocked and Discover issued me a new number when their security dept realized that I was not making these purchases, sent me a fraud alert email.These people are criminals and though I appreciate the help I received from Discover, they will not prosecute these offenders, and that is sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/premiumskincare/Austin-Texas-78759/premiumskincare-skinHD-unauthorized-charges-to-my-CCsbesides-the-8975-Austin-Texas-1129050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on premiumskincare