Complaint Review: Prepare My Documents

• Reported By: dawn — pottstown Pennsylvania
Prepare My Documents
4023 kennett Pike Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Prepare My Documents They preyed on me Wilmington, Delaware

I thought it was a dream come true when they contacted me and told me they may be able to help me.  I showed my dad the paperwork and we set everything up.  Our preparer's name was Lindsey Davis.  We payed (my dad actually) the upfront fee of $600 and then another $600.

The first review took several months (at least 8) but it was denied.  The paperwork was sent in to the mortgage company again for appeal status (the last 5 months or so).  After Lindsey sent in the documents for the appeal, I tried and my dad tried calling, leaving at least 30 messages but no return phone call.

I have contacted the mortgage company and the negotiator had told me that it would be another week or two for the final decision.  Then, I get a letter stating my mortgage company has been bought out by another and the appeal decision, whatever it was, was no good and the modification has to be started again by the new mortgage company.  Again, no word from Lindsey or anyone at prepare my documents.

Meanwhile I get a letter from Ocwen, the new mortgage people (working out of India of all places) stating that if I do not come up with $12,000 by 4/17 then they will take procedures to forclose.  This bullshit has got to stop.  Anyone know of a good lawyer who will take on a case of this magnitute so I can sue Prepare my Documents and this so called individual????  I am ready to have a nervous breakdown.  Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prepare-My-Documents/Wilmington-Delaware-19807/Prepare-My-Documents-They-preyed-on-me-Wilmington-Delaware-1043331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prepare My Documents