- Report: #1089335
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Prescision Property Management Services Inc
Prescision Property Management Services Inc13375 McGregor Blvd Fort Myers , Florida USA
Prescision Property Management Services Inc deceptive, all they want to do is make up fees and not tell you until AFTER you sign lease! Fort Myers Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Information was left out of lease AND not told to me BEFORE I signed lease that if know, I would not went into lease agreement with them.
I was not informed of some things until it was too late:
1. After paying my application fee, after paying a 1 month deposit to take home off rental market, I wasn't told until the day of move in, that they don't process rental payments online and there is a 5% fee of monthly rent to process a credit card over phone.
2. They do quarterly inspections, which I am fine with BUT they didn't inform me that if you call to reschedule it is a $75.00 fee. Or that if you fail inspection, that it is a $150.00 fee for re-inspection.
3. They also left out that someone will pull up in your yard once a month....non company vehicle, no company uniform/shirt talking about they are there to walk around to make sure that the property exterior is being up-kept.
I went to talk to these people 10/03/13, about these things when I went to deliver my rent payment. The lady said that I spoke to said that she is new and those details should be in my lease. I explained to her that they are not. She then said that the fees for inspections/ re-inspections are included in monthly news letters. I explained that its too late because I had already signed my lease. I explained to her that if I had known these left-out details, that I could have made a MORE INFORMED decision about renting from them.
I am a great tenant, I pay my rent either early or on-time. At my previous rental home, I ALWAYS passed my quarterly inspections so I don't feel this will be an issue for me here.
I am not happy with them....the terms for me to break my lease states I have to:
1. Be in the property 90 days---I will do that!
2. Give them 60 days notice-----I will do that!
3. Forfeit my 1 month deposit---I can except that!
4. Pay addition 2 months fee----THIS IS UNFAIR!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prescision-Property-Management-Services-Inc/Fort-Myers-Florida-33919-5934/Prescision-Property-Management-Services-Inc-deceptive-all-they-want-to-do-is-make-up-fee-1089335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.