Complaint Review: press on veneers.com

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: alfa — Illinois United States of America
press on veneers.com
2433 university drive fort worth tx 76109 Internet United States of America

press on veneers.com brigther image dental,image dental lab,withining teeth they took me from my acount 819 dollars still when i cancelled my order ,1.619.00dollars, becouse i discover a scam they dont want to refund, Internet

Hello i would like report ,first sorry if my inglish is not good.and i hope you understand,in 19/1/20013 i ordered  the veneers upper and lower a total the 1.619.00 dollars. they first took 819.00 dollars but with other name (image dental)from texas( i was sorprised becouse i i bougth in press on veneers ,after they send 3 emails all with diferents names like brigther image lab whiteningteeh.stamps.com.i said no understand this is so misteryus.fast i looking in scam book ,report scam.rif etc and i saw hundred of victims .quikly i cancel my order by email and i called--  i said i would like to cancel my order becouse i cant trust,but they said me that they will  not giveme  my  money back.they are a fraud ,i went to the bank and close my account,becouse i dont want to loose more money,i am a single mom (housekeeper)took me a lot  for save that money.they have agreements for scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/press-on-veneerscom/internet/press-on-veneerscom-brigther-image-dentalimage-dental-labwithining-teeth-they-took-me-f-1004029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on press on veneers.com