Complaint Review: Pressler and Pressler LLP Counsellors at law

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Janet — 08055 New Jersey
Pressler and Pressler LLP Counsellors at law
7 Entin Road Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Pressler and Pressler LLP Counsellors at law sent a information subpoena and written question Parsippany New Jersey

I apparently have a judgement against me for a credit card debt.  they have put out an execution of goods according to records files in burlington county courts. docket dc 0010847--13 i have also been  sent by pressler a subpeona for more information. not sure if i should answer this. if they have my credit card debt they have my info.  and it looks to me like they are already trying to come after my stuff. i just cleaned out my accounts today. so no money for them to find. the debt is for 1300.00 according to the executions filed on the 25th its at about 1525.00.  my question is should i seek out an attorney for this, or is this pretty much a done deal.  i hope they leave my van alone. i have triplets and i need my car. its paid for. its an 2001 van. any help would be greatly appreciated.  the reason we well i fell behind was husband was in car accident so we had no income for a few months. our church was payin our electric and our food and the kindness of strangers, but we are getting back up and i got hit with this. i think they are after our refund, which went for my husband to get a new vehicle since his went. we already got it.

janet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-and-Pressler-LLP-Counsellors-at-law/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Pressler-and-Pressler-LLP-Counsellors-at-law-sent-a-information-subpoena-and-written-ques-1127425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler and Pressler LLP Counsellors at law