Complaint Review: Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P.

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jane — Eatontown New Jersey
Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P.
7 Entin Road Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P. Fraudulent Collection practices Parsippany New Jersey

This law firm obtained an illegal judgment against me for their client One Beacon ins. I am permanent social security disability.

One Beacon Ins. Alleging I owe an insurance premium from 2002. What I recall is I canceled the auto policy because One Beacon was charging triple the rate. I vaguely remember getting refund check.   One beacon said a refund check was sent to me  and i cashed it.  For some reason One Beacon reinstated policy and asked me for money back. No recollection of them asking for money back. I do not even remember getting served with suit papers. Years went by and then I hear from them in sometime in 2006-7 to fill out some income statement.  I was in hospital several times.

I had a bad fall late in 2007 and underwent spine and shoulder surgeries.  I had filed for permanent social security disability and this was granted in 2007 after waiting 2 years.

Legal aid responded to the income statement sometime prior tto me getting social security.  I unfortunately was on social services and could not work.  Pressler office knew this.

They again keep sending me these asset income statements to fill out. I filled another one this past summer.

They know I am permanent social security disability and they are trying to collect this judgment.  They are in violation of the federal laws because they cannot take my money.

I have called and requested they send me copies of all pleadings and they refuse. They are hiding something.

On Monday 12/10/13 a sheriff serves me with a writ of execution . I would not let him in house he wanted to do inventory of my stuff!! Can't believe One Beacon Ins would want 7 year old furniture for  2500.00 judgment.

Also they want to lien my car.  Everything I bought  was paid for by social security disability benefits when I received the lump sum payment from them.

This harassment is causing me so much anxiety I cried all day Monday.  Had chest pains too.

When I tried to call pressler they are rude nasty and curse at you. I cannot believe they are doing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-and-Pressler-LLP/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Pressler-and-Pressler-LLP-Fraudulent-Collection-practices-Parsippany-New-Jersey-1106510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P.