• Report: #1062083

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: 2001 BMW 740il — Sierra Madre California
Prestige auto sales group
25129 The Old Road #200 Stevenson Ranch, California USA

Prestige auto sales group AKA Reza and Bob Javadi Reza the owner a broker sold me a 2001 BMW 740 IL in the beginning he started up the car before I g ot there didn't notice anything because you already turned on the car so it's a different Rustrive a grand good do the paperwork Stevenson Ranch California

*Consumer Comment: You bought a 12 yr old car.....

The owner Reza sold me a 2001 BMW 740 IL the car was already started when I got there didn't think anything of it so I test drove the car nothing wrong at that moment so I parked the car and I put my diagnostic machine no codes came out so we did the paperwork and whatnot but when I was heading home that's when the problem started right away the engine was stalling there was a problem with the car my diagnostic would obviously read it he erased the codes so that my diagnostic wouldn't read it that's why in the beginning it didn't have any problem after the car ran for a while the problem started I called Reza Javadi and I told him about the problem he said he couldn't do anything about it I paid $6400 for the car and I told him that that is illegal he said there's nothing to do about it what a crook I told him I would take legal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-auto-sales-group/Stevenson-Ranch-California-91381/Prestige-auto-sales-group-AKA-Reza-and-Bob-Javadi-Reza-the-owner-a-broker-sold-me-a-2001-1062083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige auto sales group

You bought a 12 yr old car.....

AUTHOR: lisa22743 - ()

You bought a 12 year old car. You knew you were buying a 12 year old car. Why didn't you have a mechanic inspect the vehicle prior to purchase? Unless you can prove fraud, this is an as-is sale. To prove fraud, you're going to have to prove they knew something was wrong with it and failed to disclose it. unless you have a report from a mechanic who worked on it prior to the sale who told the dealer there was somehing wrong with the vehicle, you have no case.