Complaint Review: Prestige Delivery Systems

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Driver for Prestige — somewhere Ohio U.S.A.
Prestige Delivery Systems
somewhere in Ohio Grovesport, Ohio United States of America

Prestige Delivery Systems Prestige Delivery System doesn't pay minimum wage Grovesport, Ohio

If anyone looking for a job do not work for Prestige delivery as a courier driver.
I've been with the company about 6 months.
I work for them part time. the route I run  they said they'd give me 45 dollars a night. which at first doesn't sound bad for 3-4 hours of labor. okay there's a 5 dollar a day MANDATORY AFLAC and Administrative fee taken off the 45 so your down to 40.  I drive approximately 150 miles per night. with my route and to go to the pickup spot and come home.  I go through about about 7-8 gallons of gas. gas around here 3.10 to 3.15. so on a normal night i go through 25 dollars of gas. I complained to the high up boss for more money. they gave me a whole 67 cents per night pre tax.
at this point i'm down to 15.67 left for 3-4 hours of labor WHICH IS BELOW THE Miniumum wage.
This is before i take out for oil change or new tires. I forgot to tell you you might as well figure on driving about 1000 miles a week. I can't wait for it to be summer. Once summer starts i'm out this stupid driving place.

Driver for Prestige

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Delivery-Systems/Grovesport-Ohio-/Prestige-Delivery-Systems-Prestige-Delivery-System-doesnt-pay-minimum-wage-Grovesport-O-698063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Delivery Systems