Complaint Review: PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Shaila — Hamilton Virginia
PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT
One Sound Shore Drive, Greenwich, Connecticut USA

PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT TOTAL FRAUDLENT RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY CONCERT TICKETS, UPCHARGE OF OVER 200%!! Greenwich Connecticut

This company is the Biggest Rip Off I have ever seen. I went online just yestereday to bOfficial-Online-Tickets.netuy concert tickets for One Republic that is several months away (not even near being sold out). With a tag line Official-Online-Tickets.net, I was under the impression these was the official company authorized to sell tickets for the concert. All the tickets available were higher in price and searching (just like what the seating is like at Jiffy Lube) I picked out three tickets and paid a total of 944.28!! And without even confirming the seats!! Thinking I would get excellent seats they arrived within 24 hours (today, Feb.14, 2014) and I looked them up online and could see the actually pricing for seats ONE ROW AHEAD OF MINE for the only 272.00!!! I just GOT RIPPED OFF OVER 700. [continued below]....

.....00 DOLLARS!!!

I would have never even thought of purchasing these tickets if I had known the actual real price per seat. I feel like this company should not be in business, should be fine for misrepresentation and FRAUD. Don't tell me about the fine print, when I never was disclosed this on the phone wtih the operator, or read this anywhere on the site. TOTAL misinpresentation and FRAUD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRESTIGE-ENTERTAINMENT/Greenwich-Connecticut-06830/PRESTIGE-ENTERTAINMENT-TOTAL-FRAUDLENT-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-BUY-CONCERT-TICKETS-UPCHARGE-OF-1123685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT